In this article we’ll briefly discuss why we think WordPress is the natural choice for getting your feet wet with your first website.
Let’s just get this out there. We looove WordPress!! We think it’s amazing. There is no faster way to get a professional looking site up and running. And it is limitlessly flexible. You can build just about any design onto a WordPress platform. But the main thing, the most important thing about WordPress is that it can be made secure so that you can keep the bad guys out. What more could you ask?
So let’s get to the point.
What are our top ten reasons for rating WordPress so highly?
- It is easy to install and host. 42% of the web is built on WordPress
- It has thousands of plugins to enhance it for security and functionality.
- There are endless themes available from the very best designers
- There are thousands of developers on tap to call on for bespoke work on WordPress
- Best of all it’s free! You can simply download it, install it and launch your site
- WordPress is great for SEO ranking
- You can easily embed Youtube videos
- It’s qucik to set up your WordPress website with ecommerce functionality such as Woocommerce and Paypal.
- You don’t need any coding knowledge to edit or add to your website design.
- A thriving and helpful community of developers and usings who are happy to respond to requests for assistance.
So there you have it, our 10 reasons why we think WordPress is the go-to tool for web design.
Can you think of any other reason to use WordPress for your web design projects? Please leave a comment below.